The photo on the top left had side of the page was provided by Grace Eckman Mapes. It is of American Legion Post #379 on a Fourth of July parade float in the 1920’s. Harry Eckman and other veterans ride on a wagon.
The photo on the top right is of a “goose parade” on Moosehead Lake along Arrowhead Lane in 2020, there was no “people” parade due to COVID-19.
On July 3, 2021 the annual Kiddie Parade in Moose Lake began at H&R Block and ended at Hope Lutheran Church. Many community members were present to cheer on the young participants.
On July 4, 2021 Moose Lake hosted a parade with the theme “Together, we can.” Many of the participants included musical selections to match the theme of the day, including the group above on the bottom right. They took the theme to another level by including a dance, “Together, we can-can.”
- Pine County aims at next phase in American Rescue Plan
- Thomas Berglin
- $3.5 to 3.9 million savings possible at ‘green site’
- Up North Elite win three in Nebraska
- Carlton County nationally recognized for their fight against COVID-19
- Public Notices July 22, 2021
- Construction plans cautiously continue for Moose Lake streets
- New computer repair business open
- ‘Just a couple of words can change a life...’
- E-Edition July 22,2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.