Severe summer storms and a possible tornado in Carlton County caused over 100 downed trees and several damaged barns and pole sheds on Friday, August 14. Multiple downed power lines caused power outages that were reportedly restored for a majority of customers by Saturday, August 15. Some of the most difficult power outages were reported in the Rutledge area. The National Weather Service is still investigating whether there were tornado touch downs in Carlton County, one possible location was between Moose Lake and Kettle River. A confirmed tornado touch down took place in Lawler, Aitkin County.
- Public Notices April 8, 2021
- Construction gets rolling on Barnum City building
- Watch out for Minnesota’s least wanted
- Sturgeon Lake gets in the Zone
- Kerrick Community Center offering expanded services, soon
- Floyd Allen Henspeter
- Rebels play in state basketball tournament
- Jeff Telker
- Public Notices April 1, 2021
- Donation provides veterans outdoor activities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.