- Fourth of July Grand Marshal’s immersed in community for decades
- Small leak leads to total equipment replacement
- Nurses remain without contract after two years
- Chad G. Beal
- Kiddie parade, music, fireworks set for July 4th celebration
- Carlton County man named ATV Safety Instructor of the Year
- Audrey E. Anderson
- Paul Benson
- Mystery, murder, mayhem, abound in Askov
- House fire, death, in Sturgeon Lake
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Santa Claus made stops in Willow River and Moose Lake prior to his big visit at the end of this month to visit with area boys and girls. Stopping in Willow River for the Willow River Commercial Club’s Fun with Santa, Mr. and Mrs. Claus learned what area children wished for this Christmas. Ab…
The East Central Eagles opened up the girls’ basketball season at Barnum in a hard fought battle between both teams. Barnum won 57-53. The Lady Bombers take on Cherry at home on Friday, December 10, at 7:15 p.m.
The Moose Lake/Willow River Rebels football team fell to the Knights of West Central Area/Ashby in the kickoff to the Class AA Minnesota State High School Football Tournament. The final score of the game was 14-6 in favor of the Knights.
National Try Hockey for Free Day saw 16 area youth participating in a day on the ice with the help of the Rebels Girls’ Varsity Hockey team at Riverside Arena in Moose Lake. Try Hockey for Free Day is a joint partnership between area hockey associations, USA Hockey and the National Hockey L…
Over 100 children and their families enjoyed Trunk or Treating through Duquette’s Jack E. Berger park on Saturday. Thanks to the Duquette Store, Kerrick and Bruno Fire and Rescue, Wild Horse Tavern, Danny and Jennie Adams, volunteers at the Kerrick Community Center and many neighbors for a…