The Moose Lake City Council met on Wednesday, March 6, to discuss applications for the position of Moose Lake City Administrator. The council narrowed the candidates to five finalists.
The five finalists selected are:
– Abraham Algadi: City Administrator, for the city of Pine Island, March 2006 to January 2013.
– Patrick Antonen: Project Officer for the state of Iowa – Homeland Security and Emergency Management Division, Windsor Heights, Iowa, July 2011 to present.
– Winthro “Windy” Block: City Administrator for the city of Clara City, October 2010 to present.
– Kim Moore Sykes: Interim City Administrator for the city of Pine City, June 2012 to September 2012.
– Pat Oman: Director of Economic Development/Executive Director Carlton County EDA/HRA, Carlton County, 2005 to present.
All finalists were notified by the city and interviews have been scheduled. Candidates are set to meet with the city council beginning at 9 a.m. on Saturday, March 23, at the Moose Lake City Council Chambers. The meetings are open to the public.
If a candidate is unable to be interviewed on March 23, an alternate date has been set for Monday, March 25.